Sierra Remodeling & Home Builders has created a Client Satisfaction Plan which is our announcement to all of our customers that we strive for excellence. For almost 40 years we have developed an incredible amount of skills and knowledge that enable us to consistently fulfill your dreams and visions for your home. Our home remodeling and custom home building processes have been developed, scrutinized and fine tuned to remove most customer friction points.
With Sierra Remodeling, you can be confident that your home remodeling or custom home building project will be an exceptional positive experience during the entire process – including creative design to detailed planning to execution and construction.
Our Client Satisfaction Plan is comprised of 3 goals:
- Create Your Vision
- On Budget
- On Time
Create Your Vision
You have a vision of how you would like your remodel or home to appear. For some customers this vision is clear and concise, perhaps even well drawn and planned. For other clients their vision might be more abstract and only a general concept such as a certain flow to the home; or a specific functionality they want added to a room. It is our goal here at Sierra Remodeling to be certain we fully understand your vision and, we are experts when defining and laying out your vision for your home.
Our Visualization Process includes:
- Listening and asking you a lot of questions
- Familiarizing you with our various product lines
- Working with you on a design that meets your vision
- Drafting renderings and drawings if necessary
- Guiding you on choices for cabinets, countertops, fixtures, windows and doors
- Identifying true finishes and quality you really want
You have a defined amount of money you can afford to spend on your project. We respect this and, we want to achieve your budget goal while realizing your dream. We don’t want the costs of the project to spiral out of control due to change orders and scope creep. We will provide you a detailed, completely defined scope of work that breaks down all item costs and project details. This detailed plan balances your budget with your wishes.
We have an accurate and solid understanding of real (not estimated) costs, so when Sierra Remodeling offers you a contract, the amount on the signed contract will be the same or very close to the cost at the conclusion of the project. The final cost will only change in cases where there is mutual agreement about a change to the scope of work. Now it is up to you to stick to the plan!
It is very important you have from 10 to 20 percent additional funds over and above your budget should your tastes change during construction or, we find costly, hidden surprises not identified up front. This cushion gives you breathing room and assurances that your project will be completed to your 100% satisfaction.
If cost creep is the number one remodeling issue, the nonstop project is certainly number two. As our customer, you will have a clear timeline of the entire process and, Sierra Remodeling is steadfast in its commitment to stay the course and remain on schedule. We set realistic time goals based on our experience and full knowledge of how much time is required to perform each aspect of the remodel.
Sierra Remodeling strives to keep your remodeling or home building project on track, through what we call Time Management:
- Proper planning prevents poor performance here at Sierra Remodeling. It is imperative that you communicate fully all of your design wishes up front when meeting with our salesmen and designers. Minor details are important so communicate freely with our team and, take your time when planning your vision. You probably have been thinking about your project for a long time so write down everything as you plan.
- In our planning department we use an extensive planning process before construction to ensure all details can be executed as sold. At Sierra Remodeling a planner with extensive residential remodeling experience takes the handoff from the sales/design team and plans out every possible detail of the project in preparation for execution.
- We have a trained team of field personnel driven to achieve your vision and get the job done right the first time. Sierra Remodeling employs professional tradesmen and tradeswomen who will work hard everyday to complete the written execution plan.
- We have a field management team in place to keep the entire project moving in the right direction. Additionally, your salesperson will visit your home everyday to ensure your project is moving along according to the timeline.
- We utilize an effective walkie-talkie communications system throughout the company that enables all personnel to address issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Rest assured that even if our trades professionals are not on-site for an hour or two; we are actively working your remodel behind the scenes at our headquarters every day throughout the project. You are the reason we are in business and, you are our number one priority!
[Patio extension] [Room addition]
I am writing to let you know how much we enjoyed working with your employee, Scott Miller, during the planning and construction of our recent screened-in, extended patio project at our home in Winterhaven at Country Club Estates here in Sierra Vista.
From the time of our first meeting, Scott represented your firm with the utmost of professionalism, competency, and congeniality. Before selecting a contractor, my husband and I researched and interviewed six contestant firms. Scott had me at our first meeting.
He arrived at the appointed time (which we requested after our work hours, AND his), and had done his homework. He enthusiastically participated in the design of our extension, and offered suggestions that we hadn’t even considered. We had some special circumstances in that we had purchased a hot tub and had to increase the height of the structure (and the size of the planned doors) in order to accommodate the possible removal of the tub in the future. Scott’s response to that obstacle was, as always: “No problem, we can do it.” And he did! His drawings were FAR and above what any of the other contractors were able to develop, and once again, his competency and demeanor won us over. While you may consider his actions just “part of his job,” we certainly believe that he went over and above the demands of that job.
During the project, Scott kept us informed every day of developments, and listened attentively and patiently to questions and requests at all times. All City forms were submitted correctly and approved promptly, and he presented us with a complete package that satisfied the stringent Winterhaven Homeowners Association requirements with NO modification, allowing the schedule to be met.
Scott coordinated the services of all the required personnel expertly, including the men who poured cement for the foundation, the framers, the carpenters, the electrician, the drywall and stucco personnel, and the painters. He saw to it that all inspections were conducted (and passed) routinely. He got down on his hands and knees on a Saturday morning to help us design a tile pattern that would disguise the fact that we were not able to match our old tile. And, as my husband remarked to me on more than one occasion: Scott never failed to have something done when he said it would be, and he always had a can-do attitude. We’ve worked with quite a few contractors here in Sierra Vista, and I must tell you that the interest Scott showed in getting our project completed on time and to desired specifications is HARD TO FIND in the general population.
As you know, at the end of the day, of primary importance is the success of the project, measured by the satisfaction of the client. I can assure you that Scott’s project – which he designed and saw through to completion — turned out to be all and MORE than we expected. We are completely pleased with our new addition, and will enjoy it for many years to come. Furthermoe, I will be extolling to everyone I know how well your firm, and especially Scott, performed for us, including a testimonial on the Winterhaven website where, from time to time, our neighbors request information about contractors for home improvement projects.
Please extend our best wishes and thanks to Scott for his services, if you will. It was a pleasure doing business with your firm, and when we are ready to start another home project, we’ll call you first!