OUR LAMINATE COUNTERTOPS
Laminate Countertops – Wilsonart | 4725K-52 Milano Brown | LC Bevel Edge Profile video
Sierra Remodeling offers two product lines of high quality laminate countertops, Formica and Wilsonart. Laminate countertops remain a very popular option for many kitchens and bathrooms because they are affordable and come in the widest possible range of colors and patterns. These kitchen and bathroom countertops offer excellent durability and value. Today’s laminate countertops include natural stone patterns that mimic the beautiful look of granite.
We have many Formica and Wilsonart laminate samples to choose from at Sierra Remodeling. Give us a call at (520) 459-3164 and schedule a visit to our showroom floor. We are located at 1840 S. Highway 92 in Sierra Vista, Arizona!
What Are Laminate Countertops?
This video introduces Wilsonart® HD® laminate countertops — the surprisingly smart alternative to granite. Sierra Remodeing provides the best in affordable design, technology and performance with scratch, stain and wear-resistant surfaces.
Choose from a beautiful palette of colors and designs at Wilsonart HD
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Laminate bathroom and kitchen countertops are made with higher quality than ever before. The process has been refined to make them more durable.
- They also remain one of the most affordable types of countertops available with prices far below those for granite, quartz, tile, etc.
- Laminates come in the widest selection too, with a large palette of colors, hundreds of patterns and designs, and now, textured surfaces too.
- For cleanup, there’s nothing easier than laminate countertops. The surface is solid, without pores, so a soapy washcloth or sponge is usually all that is needed.
- Laminate seams can be hidden more easily than most countertop seams.
- Laminate countertops can be more easily scratched than most surfaces so it is best to do any cutting in the kitchen on a cutting board.
- Laminate is not as heat resistant as other surfaces so hot pans should not be placed on laminate countertops.
- In the bathroom, if you use hot hair tools, avoid setting them down hot on your laminate bathroom countertops.
- If the laminate surface is scratched, burned or chipped, it is very difficult to repair.
- While there are many attractive laminate colors and patterns, some may still want the natural beauty that more expensive countertop materials such as granite or wood provide.
Who Should Consider Laminate Countertops?
Because of the color selection, affordability and versatility, laminate surfaces are also popular for home offices, laundry areas, workshops and other locations throughout the home. Most importantly, you should find the right kitchen countertop that suits your individual needs, and laminate is a good choice for those with a family that includes small children.
We have many Formica and Wilsonart samples to choose from at Sierra Remodeling. Give us a call at (520) 459-3164 and schedule a visit to our showroom floor. We are located at 1840 S. Highway 92 in Sierra Vista, Arizona!
This letter is in reference to Mr. Larry Jones whom is a carpenter that is employed by Sierra Remodeling. Mr. Larry Jones just recently installed kitchen cabinets and electrical lighting fixtures in my Mother’s town home that I am currently getting ready to sell. I had requested Mr. Larry Jones since I knew that I could trust him to do the job right, since he had installed wooden shutters in all the windows of my Mother’s town home several years ago.
Mr. Larry Jones did a terrific job installing the cabinets and even found that the microwave, which had been installed from an unqualified electrician, had been installed incorrectly and that the wires were shorting out. Larry fixed the electrical problem, which was an electrical hazard.
Larry is a great craftsman and I would recommend his work to anyone that needed cabinetry installed in their home. He is a true professional. I would like to thank you (Sierra Remodeling) and your employees for helping me accomplish the job in a timely manner.