When a Sierra Vista homeowner installed new flooring throughout their home, they decided to remodel their kitchen. So it was imperative that the new kitchen design remains within the same footprint.
The couple wanted an all-white kitchen with cabinets that were more functional and generous lighting. Additionally, they wanted natural stone countertops.
The designer, Ryeleigh of Sierra Remodeling & Home Builders, Inc., designed a bright white, modern, functional kitchen that included:
- built-in under-cabinet beverage cooler
- matching bar top
- desk area
- matching laundry room cabinets (not pictured)
- under-cabinet lighting
- can & pendant lighting
- touchless faucet & soap dispenser
- Aristokraft white cabinets
- quartz countertops
- glass-tiled backsplash
- a peninsula with waterfall edge
- Samsung black stainless appliances